Who is Norm?

Page 1 of 2
So I've seen the name Norm mentioned on several threads and I just have to ask, who is this person?
bkr
It's Norm Abrams, television's carpenter on the "This Old House" series, and woodworker in "The New Yankee Workshop". Much more revered here than Tim Taylor of Tool Time.
bill

Mon, Jan 17, 2005, 7:43am bkr1 snipped-for-privacy@nospam.yahoo.com (bkr) asks: So I've seen the name Norm mentioned on several threads and I just have to ask, who is this person?
You didn't ask, so apparently you already know who Roy and Bob are. And Red.
JOAT Charity ain't giving people what you wants to give, it's giving people what they need to get. - Albert

Anyone?....Anyone other than Robatoy?....OK, OK, Robatoy, can you tell us who Norm is?
--
Jeff P.

"A ship carrying blue paint collided with a ship carrying red paint. The
J T wrote:

Red?
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 00:27:15 -0500, Silvan wrote:

--
Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yknet" for current real email address

As in Green. An acquired taste.
Patriarch

Green. But who is this "bob" of which people speak?
Dave "Remember, wrinkle-free duct tape is a sign of good craftsmanship" Hinz
Dave Hinz wrote:

Vilas (original This Old House)
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:59:34 -0600, Duane Bozarth

Vila. One "L".
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
LRod wrote:

Typo...I hit ess'es a los^ht...:)
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:24:52 -0600, Duane Bozarth

Ah.
I included the preemptive "one L" since so many people (not you) insist on using two.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:24:52 -0600, the inscrutable Duane Bozarth

Blob Villa.

Google for "Mavis Beacon", young man. ;)
--
I speak 2 languages fluently: English and foul.
---------------------------
J T wrote:

And Baxter?

seeum @
http://home.mchsi.com/~larrylhote/Myhero.jpg
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

throb. pulsate.
You don't know who Norm is? The holiest of holies? The deacon of dust? Well, you just skedaddle on over to www.newyankee.com and do some studying.
--
Jeff P.

"A ship carrying blue paint collided with a ship carrying red paint. The
Jeff P. wrote:

YM "Prince of Plaid" and "Nattering Nabob of Nailguns"
HTH.
Chuck Vance
sounds like a troll question