which drill press to buy

I have a Sears Craftsman bench top drill press that I bought over 30 years ago with speeds of 750, 1500 and 3000 rpm and its still going strong. Using it as a router and the fence off my band saw I rout out the edges for the picture frames I make and with my vertical lathe attachment I have made several hundred pens over the past 10 years. What more can I say but I've made a lot of people happy.
George http://vertilathe.freeyellow.com
Apology. I should have said "I have made several pens and have sold several hundred drill press attachments over the last 10 years"
George http://vertilathe.freeyellow.com
And your trying to sell more now?
Ken