Where to get replacement screw for Stanley 5 handle?

After picking up a used No 5 on Ebay, I was disassembling it for cleanup, tuning when I snapped off the original screw passing through the hanlde (not the tote up front). I've not managed to get the old piece out yet, but want to know where I can find new screw, it was not a bolt or threaded rod, but a plain regular head screw with threads the first 1" or so.

Thanks Alan

Reply to
Alan W