Where to find good but inexpensively priced safety glasses

Beedo Safety distributes a wide assortment of styles and lens colors of high impact ANSI Z87+ safety eyewear from Armor Optics with zero distortion lenses. The reason that some safety glasses have lenses that give you a headache is because the manufacturer has used recycled polycarbonate resins. Our safety eyewear is manufactured with virgin resin and therefore are headache free. We've also got them available with bifocal reading lenses. Great styles, terrific quality, fantastic prices!

BeedoIntl