where to buy plywood in Colorado (north Denver - Ft Collins)

Any suggestions for buying hardwood veneer and other plywoods taking cost into consideration?

Are you willing to drive down here to Broomfield? Consolidated Hardwoods. There's a new store in Longmont, Diversified Hardwoods (I think). Saw them in the Yellow Pages - but I haven't stopped in yet. Call before you drive.
Broomfield is good..
what does 3/4" hardwood ply go for?
oak? maple?

Sorry - dunno. So far only bought Baltic Birch from them and window shopped for some other goodies. Straight down 287 to 120th in Broomfield. East on 120th and then you have to keep a very sharp eye out for the road.
Call 'em for times/prices and better directions

you can shake a stick at...
Dave in Northern CO.