Where to buy Pallet Lumber, Indiana ( Northwest, Northcentral )

Who and where can I buy 5/4 stringers and or 1/2" or 5/8" deckboards of oak or mixed hardwood for pallets at a good price ? Sawmills, wholesale, retail, someone's garage, etc... Any info would be appreciated, thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Part Time Pallet Guy) wrote:

If you're interested in a single pallet, I have one out by the garage that you're welcome to have next time you're in Indianapolis. E-mail me at the address in my sig line below if you want it.
snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote in message (Part Time Pallet Guy) wrote:

Dear alphageek.....
From the OP's handle, I would guess the guy wants a sight more than one pallet!
Linda H.
snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (Tallgrass) wrote:

Which, of course, is the reason that my post began "If you're interested in a single pallet..." and continued "... next time you're in Indianapolis". Did you notice he's in northern Indiana? He may pass this way some day, he may not. If he does, he can have a free pallet. I never dreamed that he'd be interested in driving down here for just one pallet.
Nor did I ever dream that anyone might infer that from what I wrote.