Where to buy cherry-veneered plywood core panels in Toronto?

If you know where to buy cherry-veneered plywood-core 4x8 panels in Toronto, please post a follow-up. I can get particle-core for $80 but would rather pay $120 for veneer-core. Thanks. Nigel.
Hi Nigel.
Went through a similar search the other day. Try Century Mills Lumber on Stouffville Sideroad. They have the shop grade (cherry on one side) and g2s. I'm picking some up on Saturday as a matter of fact...!
Rob
Nigel Burnett wrote:

Central Fairbanks Lumber 1900 Steeles W, North York - (416) 736-6263

nope - checked there first as they have superb oak. But their cherry is only particle-core. Did find some at Danforth Lumber at $110 and will check it out soon. Thanks for the Stouffville suggestion. Nigel
Try here, JG http://www.peacocklumber.ca/PriceBook.asp?Page