Where can I get Ohio Forge bandsaw parts?

Folks, I purchased my 14" bandsaw with riser at Home Depot in the early 1990s. I don't know who makes it, but it is the one that has the elephant symbol on the knobs. I recently tried to get some replacement parts from Harbor Freight, but they have been out of stock on those parts for over 3 months. Does anyone know from where I might be able to obtain parts for this Asian made bandsaw? Thanks so much in advance, Richard

What parts? Tires and blades should be pretty universal or can be ordered to fit. Doing a google search turned up this post http://www.samallen.com/wwwboard/messages/18476.html
Not sure of acuracy but its worth a look.
Post a reply and thanks if you found my time responding to your post useful.
Thanks so much for the reply; the last place that I would look is Sears. Their parts are pretty high and I wouldn't have thought of them as a source, but I certainly will in the futuer. Thanks again, and any other sources or advice are greatly appreciated.