Where can I find a woman like that . . .?

Clearly a fantasy.
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date 081229
Story starts at http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date 081124 Strip starts at http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date 021104.
--John
✖

that this is something you want to pursue, you have SIX YEARS of comic strips to catch up on!
You could be permanantly warped after that experience.
Add pictures here
✖

But, if you're permanently warped before the experience, can you tell the difference?
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 29, 10:08 am, "Lee Michaels"

The good thing about Girl Genius is that it's actually a good comic, so 6 years of archive surfing will go quickly.
Their "sister" comic, Buck Godot, is a pretty good one, too.
-Nathan
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:50:08 -0500, "J. Clarke"

Hmmm - that could fit one of my daughters. Sorry, she's already married.
John
Add pictures here
✖