Where can I find the tool that does everything?

Seymore4Head

I heard they make a tool that does everything.

One tool that will fix anything and everything in the home and car. It must be a power tool, so it makes the job easy.

I ONLY want ONE tool. (((NOT MORE)))

Having multiple tools just makes my toolbox heavy, and it's hard to find the right tool when the toolbox is filled to the brim.

This tool should be able to fix EVERYTHING in my home, and on my car. Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, flooring, ceramic tile, furnace repair, auto engines, exhaust, fuel tanks, and body repair, and more...... And ALL IN ONE TOOL !!!

Where can I buy one of these?

Blond and Proud!

Reply to
Blond.and.Proud

Verison, T-Mobile, ATT, and a few other stores sell them. they are usually about 3 inches by 6 inches by about 1/2 inch or less. You just have to make sure you charge it every night. They do have a rent of about $ 50 per month. I have one from Republic and the rent on it is only $ 12 per month.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

bob_villa

It's called Duct Tape.

Reply to
Meanie

It's called a husband.

Dave M.

Reply to
David L. Martel

I worked with a guy who claimed to have a tool that would fix anything. He said it was his telephone; when something was broken, he'd call a repairman to fix it.

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314

snipped-for-privacy@popmail.com posted for all of us...

It's between your legs. Power of the pussy.

Reply to
Tekkie®

I call mine a checkbook.

Harry K