Whatever happened to Bay Area Dave?

I have been away from the group for quite some time. I remember a lot of commotion back when BAD was around. Has he been visiting the REC at all? Just curious....
Matt Zack wrote:

Last year, many Wreckers decided to band together and ignore him. If you don't ask too many questions, he will stay away.
Dave
And by today's standards, BAD was a choir boy in comparison.
Bob S.

ok .... enough said

David wrote:

so, you're threatening to turn back into BAD if we don't shut up and play along? sounds like you already have.

Ah, a reply from BAD himself.
scott
Are you out of medication again?????

I think he went to shit and a hog ate him...