What Tool(s) To Use To Crush Ice Cubes Fast

Page 2 of 2

You _did_?
P.S: I take women around the world when I get a chance. No travel involved. <wink, wink, nudge, nudge, knowwhatImean?>
-- Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice. -- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Add pictures here
✖
On 9/13/2011 11:59 PM, Kerry Montgomery wrote:

now THAT's funny, right there, i don't care who you are.
--
Steve Barker
✖

How about a hammer?
With this link, you could be supplied for at least a year or so given your ability to break stuff. <grin>
http://www.salvex.com/listings/listing_detail.cfm?aucID 2944025&emphid‚01&emhsidX5564eef2c72f1709331108c7489970
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
On 9/13/2011 6:57 PM, RadioDays wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened) 1&pf_rd_i°00YDCWDQ&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r2GNJCRX2CYMT84DDBM
Add pictures here
✖
RadioDays wrote the following:

http://www.chow.com/food-news/54266/how-to-crush-ice-for-cocktails / A 24 second video.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

The Google machine works very well, try it sometime 8-o
--
John G.

Add pictures here
✖

DAGS for "Ice Crusher." I've got a manual model that was old when I got it but works great. If you turn the handle one way, it produces fine (1/4") ice. Turned the other way, it produces coarse (3/8") ice that actually works better for cooling drinks.
It's not as quick as one pull, but it's fast enough.
Puckdropper
Add pictures here
✖
Double duty option: A snow cone machine will crush any shaped ice, for whatever your need is. Beyond your needs, it's a hit with the kids, too.... mine is used at the family reunions. Many flavors of syrup can be bought at any major grocery store, in the KoolAid department.
Add pictures here
✖

For openers, what are you planning to dilute with that ice...if it is scotch, you will be shot at dawn. Besides, ice cubes are made from water and fish copulate in that stuff.
IF you must use a splash of water to 'wake up' a dram of single malt, only use water from a stream filtered through the panties of a Newfoundland virgin and they are becoming exceedingly difficult to find; maybe the ugliest girl in grade 4?
Add pictures here
✖