What to do with this blower

I have a blower and motor that is currently part of a carver's knee board. I got it with a bunch of other stuff from a family friend. I don't really have an interest in carving right now, so I was trying to decide what else I could do with the blower. The literature that came with it rates it at 500 cfm. My first thought was to make a sanding table with it. Is there anything else that a blower of that rating can be used for? Is it enough for dust collection or air handling?
SteveP.