What's this piece of furniture called?

I'm thinking of a rather wide bench, with a back, that looks something like a church pew. The space under the seat is enclosed. The seat is hinged, so when you lift it, there's room underneath where you can store things like boots and gloves.
I'd like to make something like this, and I think it would be within my skill level. I'm sure I could create my own design, but I'd like to look at a plan if any are around. But what do I call the thing when I Google it?
Add pictures here
✖
In article

Try "foyer bench".
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 26, 4:23 pm, Dave Balderstone

That's it! Thank you, Dave!
Add pictures here
✖

------------------------------------ Norm called it :
"Nantucket Settle - Item #903"
Check out New Yankee Workshop web site for the above.
Lew .
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/26/2011 3:18 PM, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

"Deacons Bench" is what it's called around here.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 4/27/2011 5:48 AM, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Monks' bench
--
Kevin (Bluey)
✖

"That goddamned bench I keep tripping over in the hallway." -- Age is always advancing, and I'm pretty sure it's up to no good. --Harry Dresden
Add pictures here
✖

Hinged seat? Sounds a lot like a toilet or a Porta-Potty.
Add pictures here
✖

"rather wide" might indicate a two holer.

✖

Sounds very much like a hallway seat with the space under the seat for blankets or shoes, galoshes, or overboots,. whatever you call them there.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 23:08:54 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"

Or my favorite, the Bumper Dumper! http://goo.gl/nNjTM
-- Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive... then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -- Howard Thurman
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 26, 4:18 pm, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

If the back is tall the term I use is a hall bench or tree. The tree is stretching it a bit, as a tree is usually just for coats and hats, but that's the term.
You could also be quite literal in your search term - wood storage bench.
✖