What's the URL to the rec.woodworking humr site somebody set up?

I have been telling some people about some of the posting here that were absolutley some of the funniest thing I have ever read. I remember especially a bunch of stories about "Big Jim" and another about a mishap with a dust collector amsong others.
But I can't remember the URL.
Thanks!
busbus wrote:

http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html Joe
That's it!
Thanks.
One of my all-time favorite humor WW threads on the Wreck was back in 2002 about committing suicide on a table saw: Can it be done? LOTS of good advice from the 'experts' here. Here's the link (although with this new Google Beta crap, I have no idea how well this link will work, or not work -- just Google for 'table saw suicide' and it'll prol'y be the first result). http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.woodworking/browse_frm/thread/8e120f5d47992250/e62cc2823aba9d50?tvc=1&q=table+saw+suicide#e62cc2823aba9d50
I only mention this thread because I didn't see it on the webpage below.
ws

Thanks, it is a good one I missed. I'll add it to the page on the next iteration.

Instead of using google.COM, you could try using google.CA which still has the old (& better, IMNSHO) interface. eg:
http://groups.google.ca/groups?hl=en&lr=&threadmb6cb153.0205240748.66fc2d33%40posting.google.com&rnum=1selm%3D626cb153.0205240748.66fc2d33%2540posting.google.com
I am not sure whether it will work; it might redirect you to google.com if you're in the USA.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html