What is it with this place?

Page 3 of 3

I cooked my usual breakfast this morning at 6, walked by past the stove again at 10 and there were my fried eggs, still in the skillet looking back at me ... and yep, the ham was still in the microwave.
Good thing is at least must have remembered to turn the stove off, bad thing is I don't remember doing it, only thing for certain is that I must of not been hungry ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

What is this "not hungry" of which you earth people speak?
Hopefully you got sidetracked on something really good
Mike M

I have at least 6 basin wrenches, at least 10 caulking guns, NO idea how many crescent wrenches, and...somewhere, between this shop and my house..about 500 pencils.... although I can't see one from where I'm sitting.
On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:00:06 -0600, "MikeWhy"

No but if you throw the saw away the blades will turn up soon after
skeez

But if you don't throw it away, the blades won't turn up. Or you need to buy new blades, but then the saw will disappear again. Dilemmas!
MikeWhy wrote:

The first place I look when I can't locate one of my tools is at my neighbor's house.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA