What is it? Set 423

Page 2 of 2

Me, for one. Also no cable TV.
jsw
wrote in message

me

    And it appears that your end was imposing bandwidth limitations on it -- because it took me a lot longer than I expected with a T1 feed to download each.
    Aside from that -- you're releasing lots of information about your camera by posting an un-edited photo. Here is some of what is in the exif data on one of those photos:
=====================================================================File Name : 2012_01_13_6694.JPG Directory : . File Size : 8 MB File Modification Date/Time : 2012:01:13 03:19:21 File Type : JPEG MIME Type : image/jpeg Make : Canon Camera Model Name : Canon EOS 5D Mark II
    [ ... ]
Software : Digital Photo Professional Modify Date : 2012:01:13 09:12:00 Artist : Photographer:Christian Stueben Y Cb Cr Positioning : Centered Copyright : Copyright:Christian Stueben Exposure Time : 1/25 F Number : 6.3 ISO : 6400
    [ ... ]
Shutter Speed Value : 1/25 Aperture Value : 6.4 Flash : Off Focal Length : 100.0mm Macro Mode : Normal
    [ ... ]
Canon Firmware Version : Firmware Version 2.1.1
    [ ... ]
Owner Name : Christian Stueben Camera Body No. : 2031303238 Canon Model ID : Unknown (0x80000218) Serial Number Format : Format 2
    [ ... ]
Lens Type : EF100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Internal Serial Number : N666965
    [ ... ]
Primary Platform : Microsoft Corporation ===================================================================== These, selected out of 206 total lines.
    One of the lines mentioned Microsoft in there, so perhaps you did edit it, but not using a program which would remove the original exif data. It looks as though it was modified about six hours after it was taken, which implies some out-of-camera processing.
    In particular, the mention of the camera and lens serial numbers might make it easier for someone to claim that you have stolen their camera -- or to find it if it happened that you had stolen the camera from someone else -- which I don't expect.
    So -- the use of a program which can be told to sanitize the exif data might be a good idea. Whether your program can be told to do that, or whether you need another program for that, I don't know. I actually have to take special steps to keep the exif data in the processed image.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

Hey Mr. Imnotamused, i already have reduced them to 8 mb each.
mfg Chris
okok, you are right. Next time smaller pics.
On 1/13/2012 3:07 PM, Christian Stben wrote:

The number you are looking for is in the 250kb range.
2449 honey server, for people who love BIG cups of coffee 2450, you posted something like this, years ago. The hole slips over an index or other finger, and the hook is used to move threads on a loom. 2451 Herman Munster's paint roller tray. d'uh!! 2452, an early holder for "tacky finger" or other secretarial product. 2453 used in doing plaster bandage, such as a doctor would use. 2454. These are used by stone cutters. How much would you pay for this set? 149.99? No! Not that much. How about $119.99? No, not that much! And we'll even throw in the tomato slicer, and the onion dicer, for no extra charge. And now, how much would you pay for this?
I need some help on the second one this week:
http://55tools.blogspot.com /
Rob
Herman will be disappointed.
Lilly wanted the upstairs painted.