What is it? Set 408

I'm not going to be able to post the answers for this set until Sunday, and I'm not sure if I'll have access to a computer over the next few days but I think most of these will be identified by then.

Rob H.

"Rob H." fired this volley in news: snipped-for-privacy@news6.newsguy.com:

Conex box)

2361 Tire patch rasp and "stitching" roller

Lloyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Rob H. schrieb:

2364 German Police device called " Heinkel" . It is for Transporting Prisoners.

Walter Kraft

2359 chip rack?

2360 van rear/side door lock for delivery/courier vehicles

2363 portable animal cage

2363 manacles for leading a prisoner around

Dave

Reply to
Dave__67

2360 Agree, Puck Lock. They make special hasps for them, but will work on most regular hasps. No shackle and you can't get at the hasp strap very well with bolt-cutters either. Lots of different sites carry these, for instance:

Leon Fisk

2362 some kind of slope gauge 2364 instant handcuffs.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

and used to determine the banking/slope for curves and such.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

This answer is correct.

They've all been properly identified this week, I was travelling for the past few days, got back late last night and finally today posted the answers for this set:

Rob H.