What is it? Set 408

I'm not going to be able to post the answers for this set until Sunday, and I'm not sure if I'll have access to a computer over the next few days but I think most of these will be identified by then.
http://55tools.blogspot.com /
Rob

2360 "Mobile Mini" puck lock for a Mobile Mini storage container (converted Conex box)
2361 Tire patch rasp and "stitching" roller
Lloyd
On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 06:40:40 -0500 "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" <lloydspinsidemindspring.com> wrote:

2360 Agree, Puck Lock. They make special hasps for them, but will work on most regular hasps. No shackle and you can't get at the hasp strap very well with bolt-cutters either. Lots of different sites carry these, for instance:
http://lockitt.com/TrailerDoorLocks.htm
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" <lloydspinsidemindspring.com> wrote:

2362 some kind of slope gauge 2364 instant handcuffs.
Cheers! Rich

#2362 Is a Track Level used for railroad work. Placed across the rails and used to determine the banking/slope for curves and such.
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

This answer is correct.
They've all been properly identified this week, I was travelling for the past few days, got back late last night and finally today posted the answers for this set:
Rob
Rob H. schrieb:

2364 German Police device called " Heinkel" . It is for Transporting Prisoners.
http://www.atame.info/CU_Vorfuehrzangen.htm

2359 chip rack?
2360 van rear/side door lock for delivery/courier vehicles
2363 portable animal cage
2363 manacles for leading a prisoner around
Dave

2362 looks like it could be for spacing shakes on a roof...
--
Woodworking links and more at <http://www.woodenwabbits.com