What is it? Set 380

Page 2 of 3

    Or for milking cats. (I recommend chain mail gloves. :-)
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail

It's a goat stanchion. Made to be mounted on a wood rail.
We used them for both feeding (so they don't raid one-anothers' rations), and for some milking of troublesome animals, and for medication and inspections.
Had one; home-built.
LLoyd

Yes, and as a number of people mentioned it's a salesman's sample. The rest of them have been answered correctly this week:
Rob
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Chernobyl. :)
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 11:19:19 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Your not trying to milk this joke are you?

George W Frost wrote:

What better, to fertilize hardwood trees?
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hurry up, before he curdles your buttermilk!
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Another of your Hairlip Cow jokes?
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

I once knew a bloke called Mark who had a dog with a hair lip and every time the dog barked , the bloke thought the dog could talk and was calling him.
George W Frost wrote:

Or the other version: What does a hairlip dog say? Mark! Mark!
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Hey !...have you met Mark and his dog too???
George W Frost wrote:

I met the dog about 50 years ago. :)
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Harelip, you idiot. It's from the cleft making your upper lip look like that of a hare, which is a relative of rabbits.
Hope This Helps! Rich

"To err is human. To moo, bovine."
No bull!
And I'm not the least bit sheepish about repeating that one.
Robert Bonomi wrote:

To the dip tank with thee!!!
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Ted Schuerzinger wrote:

You're up next! ;-)
--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid on it, because it's
Teflon coated.

Thank ewe! I won't take it on the lamb, although some wish I wool-d.

2191 - bottle opener 2196 - ball joint press

Close but not correct