What is it? Set 378

Page 2 of 2

"Rob H." wrote in message

Sounds like a good use for it, my only reservation is that it might be a little small for that but I still like this idea.
They are small! mine was made from an old mainspring drum from a large pocket watch.
Steve R.

I thought it looked small compared to this one that I found on the web:
http://hiro.alliancehorlogere.com/en/Tooling/Bluing_Pan
But I guess size isn't really an issue since most watch parts would fit into the one on my site.
Rob

    That one looks a reasonable size for mantle clock hands. Not quite big enough to handle tall clock (grandfather clock) hands, but sufficient for most mantle clocks, I believe.
    Enjoy,         DoN.
--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
On 3/3/2011 8:29 PM, Rob H. wrote: