What is it? CLXIII

Page 2 of 2
"DoN. Nichols" wrote: ( 945) A saw specialized for disassembling constructions, (clip) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ A claw saw?

    I said *saw*? Obviously, hammer.
    Thanks,         DoN.
On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:19:22 +0000, DoN. Nichols wrote:

Nah - different joke:
You'd look in the mirror and see what you saw, take the saw and saw the table in half, two halves make a whole, and you climb out the hole. ;-)
Cheers! Rich
"Rich, but drunk" wrote: You'd look in the mirror and see what you saw, take the saw and saw the table in half, two halves make a whole, and you climb out the hole. ;-) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Then there was the blind carpenter, who picked up his hammer and saw. Is he the same guy who had 12", but didn't use it as a rule?
On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 16:08:44 +0000, Leo Lichtman wrote:

Guy to date: "You're making it hard for me, but I gotta hand it to you. Let's get something straight between us. I won't hold it against you!"
;-) Rich
R.H. wrote:

941 looks an awful lot like a disguised oil well and treater unig. Think I saw some like this near Long Beach CA one time. The tower hides a "smokestack", for lack of a better term, and the house-looking building hides a "heater-treater" unit and a storage tank.