What is it? CLXIII

941 looks an awful lot like a disguised oil well and treater unig. Think I saw some like this near Long Beach CA one time. The tower hides a "smokestack", for lack of a better term, and the house-looking building hides a "heater-treater" unit and a storage tank.
Reply to
Dan

I was beginning to wonder because your name for it sounded right too. Thaks for checking. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

I just can't figure out what kind of brain damage makes people call that "abuse". ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Nah - different joke:

You'd look in the mirror and see what you saw, take the saw and saw the table in half, two halves make a whole, and you climb out the hole. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich, but drunk

"Rich, but drunk" wrote: You'd look in the mirror and see what you saw, take the saw and saw the table in half, two halves make a whole, and you climb out the hole. ;-) ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Then there was the blind carpenter, who picked up his hammer and saw. Is he the same guy who had 12", but didn't use it as a rule?

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

Guy to date: "You're making it hard for me, but I gotta hand it to you. Let's get something straight between us. I won't hold it against you!"

;-) Rich

Reply to
Rich, but drunk