What happened to lumber imports?

How do they get the horses to climb the trees?

Bow wood. Osage hedge wood makes an excellent bow. I think the osage from the rainforest is like the 'cherry' wood we all love and use.... and has absolutely nothing to do with cherries. Or 'tulip wood'... another one of those...(poplar, really). And....(now in my best Andy Rooney voice) what does rosewood have to do with roses?
and Ohio
dadiOH wrote:

You'll find it growing as far east as Iowa and Missouri.