what became of Record becnch vises?

Hi,
No one seems to sell Record bench vises anymore. I googled "record vise" and got a lot of threads. I saw some mail about getting close-outs. Did Record discontinue their bench vises? If so, does anyone have recommendations for a substitute for a 53E?
Kurt
Lee valley has a few left http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageH514&category=1,44047&abspage=1&ccurrency=2&SIDLook under woodworking, special buys if the link breaks. IIRC the company was bought out, Rubbermaid comes to mind, and quit making them. Joe
Kurt wrote:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageH514&category=1,44047&abspage=1&ccurrency=2&SID=
Rubbermaid, Record (destroyed), Nooitgedagt tools in Holland (destroyed), all part of the Irwin tools beast. Alex

http://www.garrettwade.com/jump.jsp?lGen tail&itemID3185&itemType=PROD UCT&iMainCat=0&iSubCat=0&iProductID3185
I bought this one (watch the wrap), and have been happy with it.
Patriarch
Anybody know a shop in the Toronto area (or mail-order for Canada) that carries this Groz quick-release vise?

Hartville Tools is the only one I know of.
Daniel wrote:

http://www.hartvilletool.com/ says they are located in Ohio...

I checked two Toronto local retailers and both say that Record is not making the "quick release" woodworking vises anymore. Lee Valley still sells their "permanent vise" which does not have the quick release feature.
All this has to do with Record's new owners of course...