Bamboo Plywood Update-- What Became of It...

...or half of it, at least..... still have more doors to make for the thru-cabinet.

-MIKE-

That is absolutely gorgeous, Mike. Great design chops somewhere in the family. ;)

Reply to
Swingman

All I did was use Deft Satin Spray Lacquer in the can. It darkened the bamboo just slightly, exactly the way we wanted. Couldn't have been easier... or cheaper.

Reply to
-MIKE-

have looked so good.

Reply to
Leon

Thank you, and I agree. I fell in love with the stuff the first time I saw it and it didn't let me down.

Reply to
-MIKE-

bamboo and got some scraps, done a little non scientific destructive testing on a piece, stuff seems almost indestructible.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

very nice!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I know I've given credit to the wife many times, but this sink and cabinet were actually my ideas. She does soooooo much better than me with colors and tile and picking things that go together.

Reply to
-MIKE-

u-cabinet.

-- -MIKE- "Playing is not something I= do at night, it's my function in life" --Elvin Jones (1927-2004) -- http:/= /mikedrums.com snipped-for-privacy@mikedrumsDOT.com ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Great application for the material and looks nicely done. A Poly finish wou= ld have been a bit more durable but the Lac is very repairable. I would pre= dict a scuff and recoat every few years but easily done.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Mike M

Reply to