Western Red Cedar

Looking for Western Red Cedar in Southern Calif Area. Los Angeles, Ventura, Oxnard area.
Thanks to all that reply.........

I buy a lot of Western Red Cedar as fences pickets at HD. Rough finish and limited size selection that way though.
I really don't know about your area, as I am on the other side, but I too have found the lumber you seek at the orange disaster (Home Depot). Better be prepared to pick through it...........a lot. Or you can use this link http://www.woodfinder.net/home.html
Dave