MD/DC/VA: looking for Western Red Cedar or equivalent

Anyone have a good source for Western Red Cedar or equilalent in Maryland or the DC area? I'm looking for 2x and 4x clear stock.

Thanks, Tim

Reply to
Tim Sauerwein

Have you tried Vienna Hardwoods?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Peterson

I don't see it listed but they often have stuff that's not on the website at "World of Hardwoods: They're on the south side of BWI

a bit of searching here
and you'll likely find what you seek.

Allen Catonsville, MD

Reply to
Allen Epps

Try

Donnie Vazquez

I have purchased nice WRC from F Scott Jay in Millersville, MD. It's across Rt 3/I-97 from Police/Fire HQ. Big Daddy

Reply to
Big Daddy

Tim

Reply to
Tim Sauerwein

Splorf! It doesn't eve let you access a page to register with them.

Great marketing! I wonder how much they paid the idiot who set up their website?

Reply to
fredfighter

I Googled them and then went to the Google cached web page to see what they had. It's likely down because what was there really sucked :) Allen

Reply to
Allen