Weekend project

made this for a friends wife. He helped me fix the ceiling in my garage so I thought he would appreciate this. She is a quilter.
http://www.geocities.com/herkidzdad/quiltrack.jpg
Nice. She'll like it.

45 minutes after posting on the wReck, and your bandwidth limits have been blown. ;-)
Do favor for a quilter (I'm happily married to one), and you'll have the opportunity to do others over and over again. Mine doesn't complain about the cost of MY hobby, though.
Patriarch

Nice work. That looks like my workshop--half out in the driveway along with the lawn equipment.
--
Chuck Taylor
http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact /