Website Update

www.sawdustcentral.com
After having the idea put into my head by a fellow Wrecker I just had to make a shop panorama. It's up in all it's glory. Navigate your way to the "My Shop" page and follow the link there. To those on dialup it's a little larger file size (about 200kb total) so give it time to download.
OK, I promise I'm suspending all work on the website this weekend and I'm actually going to go MAKE something. I've already got the wood (African Ribbon Mahagony) and the plans (subject to modification) so all I need to do is to start making some sawdust.
--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the
Very nice site! I especially like the panorama. Best wishes for all your future projects! Steve Licence
Thanks Steve!
--
Jeff P.

A truck carrying copies of Roget's Thesaurus over-turned on the
I like it a lot !