Weather Report : Snow in 49 of 50 States

Saw a brief report that 49 of 50 states had snow on the ground ...
And living in Canada, I haven't had to shovel snow yet - we just haven't had enough to bother with (yet)
Yeehaw

I've had my kids shovel. That's what they're for... <g>
But I'd like to see more snow on the ground here (Saskatchewan, Saskatoon specifically), soil moisture in the spring is important for our farmers.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Amen, straight south about 800 miles--what we had is about gone and today will finish off a sizable fraction of what is left. Almost always more is better, especially if can get it w/o the winds so will stay on the winter wheat...