Water-based clear acrylic

Anyone know of a source for water-based clear spray acrylic?

Benjamin Moore's Acrylic Clear (I use the satin which resembles a 33% sheen like nitro-cellulose lacquer) I tried MinWax's Polyclear, but didn't like it as much. The Moore's product sprays right out of the can with a 1.7 nozzle in an HVLP (Gravity-fed.)
The finish lays down nicely and dries nice and snug. A 220 scuff between coats is all it takes, I use 3 coats of medium weight. Wonderful stuff for spraying.. it seems thin for brushing somehow, but I have never used it with a brush.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm looking for something in a spray can.