Warped board

Originally, my kitchen-cabinet doors had flat (i.e., slab) fronts. The door-fronts have since been recessed and re-faced.
Below the kitchen sink is a closet (where the cleaning-supplies are kept). Between the sink and the closet is a false-front particle-board panel.
Over the years, the particle-board panel has swollen (due to the nearby moisture from the dishwasher and sink).
Can I buy a recessed false-front panel (with a recessed style) to match the kitchen-cabinets? Or, can I remove the facing and re-apply it to a new false-front panel?
I just completed the refinishing of my cabinets. Particle board is a nightmare in a kitchen like you said especially closed to the dishwasher. I do not have a mental image of your closet. I would, at first, only remove the facing and re-apply it to a new false-front panel. In doing so I would alter the design to allow some humidity to escape and to promote more air circulation.

If the panel is replaced it will not match the stain/finish of the original/surrounding cabinets unless you refinish the entire kitchen. I'm sure if look hard enough you can get a replacement cabinet door.
Bah Humbug. Just replace the crappy particleboard with real wood.. You can get replacement doors over the internet search for them.