WANTED Thickness Planer

Wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches. Prefer in or around the Houston area.
Thank you.

This is what, the third post? Look in your local shoppers newspapers or buy a new one at Home Depot or Woodcraft, or some other tool supply house.
I appreciate your comments. Keep them coming and I will, too.
On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 02:28:39 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
"
" "> Wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches. Preferin "> or around the Houston area."> "> Thank you." "This is what, the third post? Look in your local shoppers newspapers or buy "a new one at Home Depot or Woodcraft, or some other tool supply house. "

Please number them so we can keep track and be assured we did not miss a post.