Walker Turner Drill Press Part...

I need to track down a return spring for a Walker Turner drill press, model 1113-24.
Anyone know a source? I'll put my customer directly in touch with the source... Or at least try to by forwarding the contact information to the customer.
Thanks!
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
V8013-R
I have an old Delta Radial-Ram press that is a rebadged Walker Turner .. .. it has a flat wound spring in a round, hollow housing. I would think this to be a pretty generic part.
Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Probably, but I have no clue where to send the customer since I'm an OEM and deal in new stuff only.
Thank you for the link to Delta though. Might turn out helpful.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.