Vintage Unisaw questions

Page 2 of 2
You were fiddling whilst Rob was burning.

Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

Yes, it was a tepo.
Robatoy wrote:

It's a slow day. I"m home sick. And bored. And soooooooo tempted. I'll refrain.
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.

That's no good. Being sick sucks. I'm still on weight restrictions, and I feel great (Except some asshole doctor is going to rip my big- toe-nail off tomorrow, that'll be a hoot.) I'll be chomping down a mitt-full of percs before I go there. I can see me now: "Suuuure, cut the whole foot off..."
Robatoy wrote:

Not to be overly morbid, but why would someone want to rip your toenail off? Seems a bit extreme for completing hernia rehab.

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Those southern Ontario doctors just aren't what they used to be....
--
Tanus

This is not really a sig.
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:23:33 -0700, Mark & Juanita

The evil of socialized medicine.
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
Thanks for all your advice, website links, and humor. I put a new cheap carbide blade on the saw today and completed a small project and that was enough to make my decision to keep the unisaw and sell my Jet contractors saw which I have been very happy with.
I'm going to buy a good blade soon and possibly upgrade the fence along with further cleaning, new belts etc.
Thanks again,
cm
Check out the unisaw here: http://www.azcraig.us/Unisaw.html