Unisaw info needed

I have an opportunity to pick up a used Unisaw catalog # 34-806 5 HP 3 Phase for a reasonable price. I have also located a Baldor WWL3606 3HP single phase 220v which is claimed to fit a rt tilt unisaw.

Does anyone know if this would fit and if it's the correct motor replacement for this saw?

Thanks

Joe

Reply to
Joe N.

Joe N. asks:

It needs a special Unisaw frame, something of a PITA. Check the Baldor site to see if your model is correct.

Charlie Self "Ambidextrous, adj.: Able to pick with equal skill a right-hand pocket or a left." Ambrose Bierce

Reply to
Charlie Self

The 3606 is a direct replacement for the unisaw.

Marv

Reply to
Marv

Reply to
Pat Barber

Thanks to everyone that replied. Hope to get the deal done soon.

Mini Gloat.

Joe

Reply to
Joe N.