Vicmarc VL-100 mini lathe+ for sale

Hello all,
I posted this about a week ago and have now lowered the price and added several accessories. Including a drill chuck, two chisels, and a Delta grinder. Almost everything you need to start turning now!
I am selling my Vicmarc VL-100 mini lathe that has never been used. I bought it 2 or 3 years ago. It is similar to the Jet and Delta mini lathes but the quality is better. I am also including a new motor, old style Nova chuck (new), and whatever accessories came with it new. It has never even been set up for use. I am located in Gilbert, Arizona. No shipping at this time. Asking $290 or best offer for all.
Link to lathe pictures and included accessories: http://www.azcraig.us/Stuff_for_sale_.html
Here is a link to the specs: http://www.vicmarc.com:80/Page.php?PageId=Lathes&LatheId
Thanks,
Craig