Veritas Jointer Blade Sharpener

I am thinking about buying this sucker to sharpen my jointer knives.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&p3002&cat=1,43072,43078&ap=1
I had my knives sharpened at Woodcraft and I was VERY unhappy with the quality of the sharpening and the service (SLOW).
I just tried sharpening my knives by using a block of wood, cut at the bevel angle, and holding the blade firmly against the wood with downward pressure and moving back and forth over a wetstone. The results I obtained doing this were significantly better than the woodcraft sharpening service. Plus it only took me 45 min or so. I think I could do an even better job with the Veritas jig.
Anyone out there use that sucker ta sharpen your blades??
--
My Shop:
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmelissa/woodworking_frames.htm

Here's a review of the jig: http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/veritasplanerbladejig.htm
-- Regards,
Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com ------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 6 Reviews: - Veritas (LV) Medium Shoulder Plane - Book: Scroll Saw Fundamentals - Ryobi BT3100K Table Saw System - Senco 41XP Finish Nailer (Review Update) - Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler - Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage ------------------------------------------------------------