Vent Pipe Question

Does anyone know which Selkirk Metalbestos adapter I need to transition a Modine Hot Dog heater with a 3" appliance exhaust to 5" type B (gas) round double wall pipe? I purchased their 3" x 5" increaser and it's actually 3 " in diameter.
Huh?
What part of this interfaces with the table saw?
The open end silly! max

On 8 Nov 2004 06:05:50 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (x071907) wrote:

Someone please help this poster... Cold hot dogs in the shop area real downer!

I believe this question should be directed to alt.sex.weenies
I didn't buy a Modine, but I needed the same fitting for my shop heater. Bought mine off the shelf from Menards. HD should have them too I'd imagine.
Good luck to you.

Ask in alt.hvac. Why ask in a woodworking group?
Snicker.
Must have your OT filter engaged if you think this is a woodworking forum.

<snip>

Every time this happens to me, I use the standard 0.141572... reducer.
HTH
Lou