Veneer sources in Southern Ontario

I'm looking at refacing my kitchen cabinets and I need a source for some good quality maple or oak veneer around the London, Ontario area. Any ideas?
Ted Wood
If Cambridge isn't too far, A&M has a great veneer selection.
www.amwoodinc.com
Give these two a shot: http://www.cabinetmart.com (Excellent service) http://www.mcfaddens.com (looks promising, haven't tried them yet)
Marc.

Since I was looking for a veneer source I persisted... Here is the McFadden Veneer catalogue link. The PDF is quite good. It actually has useful information.
http://www.mcfaddens.com/contact_us/printable_forms/McFaddens10E.pdf
Whoever put up the McFadden web site should be ashamed. The menus are almost impossible to use - most of them are unusable. Company documents are freely available etc. All-in-all an embarrassment to the web development "profession".
Now if only they ditch their web developer and fix things up a bit...
Marc Rhaume wrote:

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

I agree. Otherwise an excellent company to deal with.
Good to hear. I will try them out for some veneer.
Robatoy wrote:

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek
Will wrote:

nice lady responded but just said 'sorry, use Internet Explorer and make sure Javascript is enabled'. Sigh.
I am actually in the market for some Nevamar laminate to replace an existing piece of Nevamar laminate. They carry it, but their menu system is so messed up the I can't get to that section of their site.
If you visit their site and find it hard to use, you might also post some feedback. Rob

Marc.. they are both excellent suppliers. Tim Webber at the Mcfaddens London office is a great guy to deal with... so is Greg Samson.
Cabinetmart is good also, I kinda miss Bob Joynts humour though...
btw.. how's your brother?
00
Rob
www.topworks.ca
I'd most likely say he's fine, but I don't have any siblings. Chances are you have the wrong guy...or my Mom and Dad have lied to me all those years!
Marc

Don't *I* look silly, eh?
LOL
You don't look silly yet. Let me talk to my parents first!
Marc

lee valley has tubes of It I have seen it there. leevalley.com Have a look at the advertisers here
http://canadianwoodworking.com
ted wrote:

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek
ted wrote:

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

A & M Wood Specialty Inc. 358 Eagle Street North, PO Box 3204, Cambridge, Ontario N3H 4S6
Tel. (519) 653-9322
Ted... worth the quick drive. It is an experience.
http://www.amwoodinc.com/canada /
They go way 'out there' because they also supply the Neaderthals who make musical instruments etc...wood turners too, IIRC.
Another one of their websites:
http://www.forloversofwood.com/canada/gallery.html
...they actually publish prices, so you will discouver very quickly that you can drop a bundle there if you so desire. The more mainstream veneers are a bit more than other places, but the difference in quality is well worth it. (Over a whole kitchen you might spend an additional 10%)
What are you going to do in regards to your doors? Want a deal on solid surface? Here's my business card: http://www.topworks.ca /
00
Rob Sarnia.
now that is a good web site - lots of goodies!
Robatoy wrote:

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek