Southern Illinois Hardwood sources?

I'm a cabinet shop owner in Chicago who has bought a place in the woods down state. Could someone direct me to sources for native and exotic hardwoods as well as sheet goods, around Carbondale, Illinois? (Not Home Depot or Lowe's)

Thank you very much KK

Reply to
Karen Kaufman

Doug White Hardwoods, Inc. just outside of Marissa. I have bought from them with good results. They will give you raw, or plane and straightened on as many sides as you want. You can also wander the stacks and pick what you want.

Mark

Reply to
Markem