Variable teeth 10" table circular saw blade?

Really funky looking teeth pattern unlike a combination blade - so what's the advantage in using this type of blade?

Reply to
# Fred #

Variable pitch eliminates harmonics which cause blade warpage at running speeds .. .. ..

Reply to
Anonymous

Woodworkers Journal did a comparison of 10" blades and that particular blade didn't do very well, (scored a 16 for overall performance). Forrest WWII performed the best(scored a 22 for overall performance), but they recommended two other blades because they were less expensive and performed almost as well. bc

Reply to
bc

How could you tell if the blade exhibit harmonics? Never had that problem before but, on the other hand, if I don't know what I'm looking for I couldn't tell the difference between the harmonics between the blade or the motor.

Reply to
# Fred #