Using yew for a knife handle?

Hello.
I have got some nice pieces of dried yew (european, taxus baccata) i would like to use for a handle for a hunting/outdoor knife. But I have some concerns about the toxidicy (sp?) of yew.I know that the needles and berries of the yew-tree a very toxic and that the dust of the wood ist also a health problem.
But how big is the risk when handling a finished object made from yew? I also thought of sealing the wood with an epoxy coating.
thanks for your help, nico

I did that. Looked nice, but far too brittle in a small section. Split the first time I used it.
--
Smert' spamionam

maybe have it resin impregnated? I think Koval does that.
-Dan V.