Unisaw & planer -- A Steal?

Found a used 3 hp unisaw bought in 1995 and a 12" Makita planer for $900. Both look to be in good shape. Unisaw has a side table and an outfeed table. It has the delta fence.
Is this a good deal?
It is if YOU think it is! :) Go for it if you think the price is right. off hand, it sounds great if it's all in good shape.
dave
Never Enough Money wrote:

Sounds like it on the surface. Be sure to check the saw over for obvious broken things but yeah....it sounds like a worthy deal.
Good luck Rob
--

Remove CC for email and please visit our web site:
http://www.robswoodworking.com

On 5 Dec 2003 08:08:41 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Never Enough Money) wrote:

You suck! <G>
Barry
Check the rollers on the Makita. They have a habit of coming apart.
--
Ross
www.myoldtools.com