Unique Aussie Furniture

Saw this when trying to track down something else. Beautiful stuff. I love the office furniture.

Lee Michaels

horn, but I'm not sure why they'd write something like, "We have just created possibly the longest single slab table ever made." Yah, right. I'd bet dollars to donuts that a 40 foot table graced the halls of more than a few kings. A 20 foot table would probably have been relegated to the guest house. ;)

RicodJour

20 feet certainly wouldn't get it into the boathouse:
Kerry Montgomery

Mmmmh, I love the looks of Jarrah - if only it weren't for those dagger-sharp extra-long splinters :) My workbench is made from some 6x2 Jarrah my father- out-law gave me 20odd years ago. What a waste (on my part).

Marri I've never clapped eyes on before. Would love the opportunity to have a play. Is it another gum species?

-P.

Reply to
Peter Huebner