Uni-T-Fence

That didn't take long. Thanks, Swingman I *like* it.
Max
"Max" wrote in message
That didn't take long. Thanks, Swingman I *like* it.
Max
Oops,
http://tinyurl.com/dyd6m2h
On 3/26/2012 8:53 PM, Max wrote:

You're welcome! Best of both worlds. There is little doubt you will be tickled with it for years to come.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
On Monday, March 26, 2012 6:53:07 PM UTC-7, Max wrote:

I can tell from the pic it is toed in a few thou'
"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
Max wrote:

Wow! What an eye! .002 I'll see if I can get it to toe out by that amount. ;-)
Max
Anybody know if someone makes a similar replacement for the Delta T30 T2 fence?
Larry
On 3/26/2012 8:51 PM, Max wrote:

The website says the fence can only be used with the Delta Unifence but I think some modifications would allow it to be used with other fences. Take a look at the description on the website and see what you think.
http://www.ptreeusa.com/uni_t_fence.htm
Max