UK Norton waterstone retailer

Dear all,

Anyone know of a UK retailer of Norton waterstones. I'm after the 3" wide, non-combination, stones.

I've only found Tilgear so far, but they only seem to sell the combination stones.

If anyone can suggest an alternative make, more available in the UK, that would be great also.

Many Thanks Andy

Reply to
Andrew Greensted

Try a UK WW board

Noel

Reply to
c_address_below

Hi Noel, funnily enough, I was just looking at that. Thanks for the pointer though... Andy

Reply to
Andrew Greensted