Don't recall them asking me :-)

Did they ask anyone here?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

No.

I hate them.

Reply to
ericp

Not me and I wonder how they derived their 6,000 sample. Outside B&Q?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

"B&Q is more highly regarded than any of its competitors" - I wonder who the competitors were and if they were matched by size and product range?

I get the impression you have to pay for the actual report, so bugger that (although hard to tell for sure - the research company seems to be split across two different domains, one of which is fubar at the mo)

Reply to
Jules

They obviously didn't ask anybody who'd ever tried to get sensible information from their website.

Reply to
Peter Twydell

But is anyone going to say that Focus are better?

Reply to
Rod

There are sure to be some who will say that Homebase are, even if they are the more "soft furnishing" end of the market.

tim

Reply to
tim....

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:52:24 +0000, "tim...." wibbled:

Focus have very good prices in bulk bags of certain plumbing fittings. apart from that and the occasional discount offer on self assembly wood furniture, they're mostly useless IME.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Presumably Wickes was defined as a builders merchant, for the purpose of the exercise....

Reply to
newshound