Turning Tools

Does anyone have any experience with the Stone Mountain turning tools sold by Peachtree Woodworking Supply? Will they do a good job? Suggestions for a set? Thanks!

See:

Anon Ymous

report. The Benjamin's Best PSI and PTree sells have had a good reputation over the years. I have a couple of those and they have worked fine for me, but I'm not a die-hard turner. Might try posting over on rec.crafts.woodturning. It's been pretty slow there of late, but a couple of good posts might generate some activity.

Reply to
Roy