Anyone have experience with Oxymagic carpet cleaners?

I got a flyer for Oxymagic in my local valpak mailer.

Anyone have experience with Oxymagic, good or bad? How do their results compare to traditional steam cleaning and/or ChemDry?

I went to their website, and it's really just a bare bones site without any useful info. While I know it's probably not fair to judge based on something like that alone, it does give me pause.

Any info is appreciated.

Reply to
Abe

Abe wrote in news:bq2j6414boqcabesbmar2n3s3h1p6vfcmt@

4ax.com:

The fact that it's bare bones says they don't have anything good to say about their own crap. Yea, it is fair to judge in this case. It's probably shit.

Reply to
Red Green