TS w/ Incra TS3 - Outfeed table ideas?

I have a Jet 10" contractor TS with the Incra TS3a fence. Does anyone have some good ideas for an outfeed table?

I know I can get a hardware kit at Woodpecker's that mounts a board to the rail for $24.00, so I could use some mdf, but ideally, I would like it to fold down on hinges and stand on some legs when up.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
Joe Blow

't fold though. It comes off easily. I am not sure how much space you would really save folding one over the rear mounted motor anyway.

Bob by Chicago

Reply to
Bob by Chicago

I have the folding model of the Delta outfeed table on my saw. It is not very complicated, and I would be happy to take some photos and send them if you like.

Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point Washington

Reply to
RWM